Helping companies in these challenging times
As I’m sure you are all aware, we are in unprecedented – and uncharted – times. As a business, Proximity has been closely monitoring the ongoing spread of COVID-19 and its impact across the world.
Many of us at Proximity, and at our partners Fresche Solutions, have been part of the wider IBM i community for longer than we care to remember. As such, we’d like to offer our support to you and your business during this time, with:
- Free licences for Presto for 3 months, including free installation
- Free licenses for Formtastic and Catapult for 60-days
- Application support to keep your IBM i (AS400) running
Providing access to IBM i applications
Free web-based access to your IBM i applications
We recognise the challenge that some companies face in providing employees with secure access to their IBM i. In partnership with Fresche, we are offering businesses free help to get web-based access.
- Unlimited Presto licenses free of charge for three months to any organisation that needs to provide web-based remote access to their IBM i applications. Don’t have Presto? Click here to request the license.
- We’ll provide you with support to get Presto installed and setup if required.
Unlimited licensing for existing Presto clients
For existing clients using Presto or NewLook, you may need to provide wider access to your applications. Therefore, we are providing unlimited seat counts for three months. Existing client? Click here to request an unlimited license.
Convert spool files to PDF free for 60-days
Get critical IBM i documents (invoices, checks, reports) to the people who need them (partners, customers, clients, suppliers, employees) with Formtastic and Catapult. Quickly convert spool files to PDF, RTF, HTML or TXT electronic distribution. Click here to request a free 60-day licence.
Keeping your IBM i applications running
For companies that run into staffing challenges over the coming months, please get in touch. We’ll see what we can do to help keep your IBM i applications running using our support and maintenance staff.
Please feel free to contact us if there is anything we can do to help.
Posted by Zoe on 1st April 2020.