Improve the Efficiency & Productivity of Your Manufacturing Business with DELMIAWORKS.
DELMIAWORKS provides mid-market discrete and process manufacturers with an end-to-end ERP System and real-time production monitoring solution.
Developed with a ‘shop floor first’ philosophy, DELMIAWORKS not only helps you increase manufacturing efficiency, but gain visibility into the performance of your plant floor.
DELMIAWORKS Manufacturing Software
- Designed with a manufacturing ‘shop floor first’ focus
- Increase efficiency & accelerate growth
- Real-time visibility of production performance
Integrated ERP System to Better Manage your Manufacturing Business
DELMIAWORKS and Proximity help you manage your manufacturing operation more effectively. Whether you run a single manufacturing plant or multiple sites across the world, DELMIAWORKS helps mid-market process and discrete manufacturers work more productively.
Providing a ‘single, moment of truth’ across your business, DELMIAWORKS has a unique single database and modular architecture so that you can take advantage of advanced features and functionality at a lower cost of ownership.Contact us
Designed to meet the requirements of your factory’s environment
DELMIAWORKS helps you to streamline your critical business functions, including:
- Scheduling and production planning
- Warehousing and inventory
- Quoting, sales and order processing
- Bill of Materials (BOMs)
- Fulfilment and distribution
- Human resources
- EDI, API integration and ecommerce
Serving the needs of manufacturers who:
- Injection mould or extrude plastics
- Stamp, fabricate and cut metal
- Assemble manufactured parts
- Manufacture packaging and co-packing.
Real-Time Production Monitoring Built-in.
Often referred to as a manufacturing execution system or MES system, DELMIAWORKS real-time production monitoring delivers visibility and transparency to your manufacturing operations.
Running another ERP system, but want the benefits of real-time factory floor data? No problem.
DELMIAWORKS captures and tracks detailed manufacturing information in real-time either as a complete application, or integrated with your existing ERP system, including SAP, JD Edwards and Oracle.
Completing the Design to Manufacture Loop: DELMIAWORKS and SOLIDWORKS
DELMIAWORKS is a Dassault Systèmes product and is part of its 3DEXPERIENCE platform, which provides manufacturers with an affordable and flexible system that improves operations, efficiency and agility so you can serve your customers better.
When combined with Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS, one of the world’s most popular 3D CAD software applications, DELMIAWORKS provides an innovative and unique closed loop system, which manages the entire design, production and manufacturing operation.
Propelling Aerospace manufacturers
Manage cost challenges and meet product safety requirements every time with a single ERP and MES solution.
DELMIAWORKS’ ERP and MES System software help manufacturers meet the challenges of complex global supply chains, increasingly short delivery cycles and stringent quality and regulatory compliance requirements.
Single, fully integrated manufacturing ERP and real-time production monitoring enables you to increase operational performance, improve quality, meet the demands of both commercial and governmental customers and reduce in-process inventory.
- Meet strict compliance & regulatory requirements, including ISO9001 & AS9100
- Reduce risk & improve compliance, quality & traceability
- Part of Dassault Systemes industry-leading suite of aerospace products.
Maximising assembly line efficiency
Deliver consistent quality and attain greater traceability in your assembly and fabrication manufacturing operational processes with DELMIAWORKS.
Assembly manufacturing processes can be complex and varied. Features such as dispatch lists, labour reporting, sub-assembly support and line clearance security are all standard within DELMIAWORKS, enabling you to operate efficiently across your entire organisation. Create unlimited processes, handle single or multiple part numbers, easily plan detailed assembly and fabrication routing, control sub-assemblies and determine capacity.
- Continuous and batch production flexibility providing assembly configuration regardless of whether processes are work centre based, assembly line based, application based or a combination of many types
- Real-time visibility into every aspect of your assembly process
- Powerful BOM management giving you the flexibility to create unlimited processes and attach them to assembly-specific BOMs.
Understanding the unique challenges of plastics manufacturing
With decades of industry experience behind its powerful plastics ERP software, DELMIAWORKS understands the unique challenges plastics manufacturers face daily helping them to run lean, profitable and collaborative operations.
Based on the knowledge gained from thousands of plastics manufacturers across the globe, DELMIAWORKS helps you meet the challenges of fluctuating raw material costs; multi and family tooling needs; regrind and consumption tracking and management, and shelf life management to achieve greater profitability.
Regardless of the plastics manufacturing process, DELMIAWORKS ensures you can deliver on time, with increased accuracy, improved quality and at a lower cost.
- Multi-level BOMs configured for tool and die-based plastics manufacturers
- Industry-specific BOMs configured for injection moulding, blow moulding, extruders, compounders and thermoformers
- Multi and family tools are easily handled: DELMIAWORKS is designed to understand multiple part numbers within the same physical tool
- Add and consume raw materials that are not apart of the master inventory with regrind usage and consumption functionality. Track scrap rates, regrind usage, parison/flash and runner/sprue options for material consumption etc.
- Proactively manage inventory which can limit shelf life including moisture content, potency, pH and colour. Once shelf life has been exceeded, inventory is automatically flagged as non-conforming and alerts are sent
- Fully integrated quality management module promotes enterprise-wide visibility and accountability.
Handle every stage of the metal fabrication process
Regardless of whether your manufacturing operation is machining parts in short runs, or stamping thousands of parts per minute, DELMIAWORKS metal forming & stamping ERP and MES system provides the features and functionality to ensure you can stay lean, agile and profitable.
Able to handle every step in the production and fabrication process, DELMIAWORKS has delivered solutions to metal punching, stamping, casting, brazing, shearing and spinning businesses.
- Automatic conversion of units of measure means quantities are accurate every time
- Manage raw materials, waste and start-up scrap for accurate inventory control, price factoring and improved operating margins
- Unlimited, pre-defined multi-level and industry-specific BOMs enable progressive stamping dies, plus multiple and substitute BOMs for the same part number
- Handles family tooling and multiple part numbers within the same physical tool
- Track, schedule and manage preventative maintenance schedules for tools and dies.
Reduce medical device risk & improve compliance, quality & traceability
Medical manufacturers operate in one of the world’s most competitive and highly regulated industries where success often hinges on time-to-market and traceability. As such, DELMIAWORKS recognises that ISO and FDA compliance, quality and enterprise-wide traceability are critical success factors.
- Eliminate paper-based Device history record (DHR) tracking
- Address compliance with both ISO13485 and ISO9001
- Manage CFR and FDA compliance requirements
- Comply with 21 CFR Part 11 by capturing electronic signatures and secure document control
- Risk assessment upfront and complete manufacturing process audit trails
- Comprehensive corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) and process / product PQ functionality.
Driving operational excellence for packaging manufacturers
Whether your manufacturing operation involves recycling plastic clamshell containers, top down bottles, pails, pots, pharmaceutical blister packs, flexible pouches or plastic trays the packaging sector provides solutions that deliver a wide range of benefits including durability, safety, security, hygiene, lightweight and design freedom.
However, the very fact that the industry requires a wide variety of raw material and processing techniques results in a unique set of manufacturing necessities, including detailed lot traceability, accurate part labelling and production flexibility.
- Unlimited multi-level, industry-specific BOMs. Tool-based BOMs are able to manage your dies and inks easily so your production operations are more efficient and effective
- Proactively manage inventory which can limit shelf life including moisture content, potency, pH and colour. Once shelf life has been exceeded, inventory is automatically flagged as non-conforming and alerts are sent.
Driving profitability for Tier 1, 2 & 3 automotive suppliers
Designed specifically to meet the needs of Tier 1, 2 & 3 automotive suppliers, DELMIAWORKS helps manufacturers to manage ever-changing industry standards; advances in automotive technology; strict quality and compliance standards; and increasing customer requirements.
- Features and tools to support ISO 9001 and TS16949 standards
- Fully automated and integrated EDI suite and EDI VAN services
- Automatic VIN generator
- Serial label generation
- Drive and manage growth in your business
- Get production performance data in real-time
- Enable better collaboration and communication throughout your supply chain
- Get the most out of your operators, machinery, materials and shop floor capacity
- Keep your plant floor equipment running for longer
- Forecast and plan production more efficiently
- Deliver high quality products
- Ensure you meet industry and regulatory compliance standards
- Minimise waste, scrap and reject costs
- Enable better strategic decision making powered by accurate data.
Scalable ERP System & Real-time Production Monitoring
Manufacturing and Inventory Control
- Quoting & Estimating
- Bills of Material / Manufacturing
- Assembly Process Management
- Tool / Mould Insert Tracking
- Work / Machine Centres
- Auxiliary Equipment Planning
- Production / Work Orders
- Master Production Scheduling
- Machine, Material & Labour Capacity Planning
- Runs-the-Best Tracking
- Production Monitoring & Reporting
- Inventory Management
- Process / Job Costing
- Lot Traceability
- Cycle Counting
- Customer Relationship Management
- Available-to-Promise & Capable-To-Promise
- Warehouse, Shipping & Fulfilment
- Customer, Tier & Aggregate Pricing
Purchasing & Supplier Management
- Supplier Management
- Material Exceptions List
- Ideal vs. Existing
- Purchase Orders & Approvals
- Receiving Inspection Tracking
- Return Merchandise Authorisation
- Supplier RFQ
- Supplier Performance Analysis
- Supplier Consignment
- Buyer Codes
Utilities & Add-ons
- Multi-Plant / Company
- Business Activity Monitoring Alerts (IQAlert)
- Bill of Lading (BOL) Signature Capture
- Carton Builder
- SPC inspection parameter mapping
- System Label Generation/Printing
- Role Based Security.
Accounting & Financial Management
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable & Payable
- Cash Receipts
- Cash Analysis
- Multi Currency
- Bank Maintenance & Reconciliation
- Credit Limit Tracking
- Credit Card Processing
- Customer & Supplier Status & Aging
- Standard & Actual Costing
- AR/AP Auto-Invoicing
- Cost Variance Analysis
- Tax Tracking
- Electronic Bank Transactions.
Common questions about DELMIAWORKS
DELMIAWORKS has the largest footprint of ERP, MES and supply chain modules available on a single software platform sharing one database. Designed from the ground up to support manufacturing operations, every module is optimised to be used in a production environment. DELMIAWORKS ’ forward thinking design results in lots of room for companies to ‘grow into’ the solution, but not out of it.
Designed based on an enterprise database, DELMIAWORKS is ready for the most demanding transaction workloads, whether you have a handful or hundreds of users the software is designed to offer stable and consistent performance. The modular architecture means users can add on additional functions as they are required. As DELMIAWORKS is a single platform it is as easy as adding a new license key.
Like any mission critical software once you are live with DELMIAWORKS, Proximity and Dassault Systemes will still be there to support you. Phone, email and live chat with the local support desk or self-serve using the DELMIAWORKS user portal.
DELMIAWORKS runs on a single platform which results in easy access to data and analytics. All users have access to real time dashboards configured to their role. In addition, over 1800 reports are included as standard and users are free to create their own.
Absolutely. DELMIAWORKS manufacturing ERP provides a complete e-learning platform that fits into both your budget and the schedules of your employees. The platform includes six functional areas of the software with over 140 modules across 760 topics. Each module has been written to cater for different learning styles.
How DELMIAWORKS has helped other manufacturers
Manufacturers using DELMIAWORKS have reported impressive results. Take a look at the case studies below to find out how they’ve reduced inventory costs, eliminated downtime, controlled quality, automated their plant floors and gained visibility throughout their supply chain.