Collaborative software change management tool from Remain Software
Take complete control of your software changes with Remain Software’s change management tool, TD/OMS. Cost-effective and easy to use, TD/OMS supports change and application life cycle management on IBM i, Windows, Linux and Unix right across the software delivery process, including development, testing, acceptance and deployment.
Scalable for organisations of any size, large enterprises and small businesses alike have benefited from being able to go-to-market faster with higher quality software applications that have fewer bugs.
- Understand the impact of software changes with graphical impact analysis
- Universal language support with Double Byte Character Set (DBCS)
- Return to a previous software version or production / test environment state with rollback and recovery support
- Create data visualisations and reports that can be embedded into rich client and web applications with the BIRT technology platform
- Multi-platform support with out-of-the-box, automated deployment for any TD/OMS configured environment
- Automatic database update mapping
- Multiple options for comparing and merging sources
- Manage software changes to both in-house and third-party applications including Git and GitHub; IBM RDI and IBM RTC; Infor software, including BPCS / LX, XA and System 21; JIRA; LANSA, RPG Toolbox; WebSmart; X-Analysis; and CA 2E.
“We rely on TD/OMS to implement software changes quickly and flawlessly, allowing us to adjust to the changing market – and offer excellent support to our customers. TD/OMS is a stable, well-functioning software that provides the services we need and doesn’t require much attention at all.”
IT Manager, EuroCCP
Learn more about TD/OMS software change management tool on the Remain website
Integrate TD/OMS with X-Analysis
Through an Open API developed by Proximity and Remain Software partners, Fresche Solutions, TD/OMS has been integrated with Fresche’s market-leading IBM i analysis and documentation tool, X-Analysis, to deliver a unified software change management (SCM) tool for the IBM i.
Benefiting from extensions to IBM’s RDi LPEX editor, the TD/OMS and X-Analysis integration provides IBM i developers with:
- Powerful impact analysis and automated code review during promotions
- Ability to maintain software application standards and enhance quality and productivity
- Effortless switching between code analysis and code management
- Resolve coding problems before they go into quality assurance stages or production
- Automated and controlled development workflow.
Download the Unified SCM Workflow for IBM i datasheet to learn more about the benefits of TD/OMS and X-Analysis integration.
Deliver PHP and RPG applications quicker with TD/OMS and WebSmart
Through TD/OMS integration with Fresche’s popular rapid PHP and RPG web & mobile application development tool, WebSmart, developers can keep track of software changes, store details of previous software versions and deliver improved stability and successful deployment of new PHP and RPG applications developed with WebSmart. Developers benefit from, amongst others:
- A central repository of WebSmart PHP definitions and native IBM i objects
- Control over the development and software change process
- Multi-platform deployment
- Dependence analysis on all WebSmart definitions
- Control and storage of application versions, including source comparisons and merge functionality.