Labelling & barcoding for Manufacturers: deliver accurate inventory & lot traceability
Capable of producing simple text-based labels to complex two-dimensional barcodes and industry compliance labelling, IQMS’ labeling and barcoding software enables manufacturers to automate and optimise their manufacturing, fulfilment, warehousing, scanning and labelling requirements.
By taking advantage of Teklynx LABEL MATRIX barcode label software and the report writing functionality in Crystal Reports, IQMS users can create an infinite number of customised labels and barcodes to pull information from EnterpriseIQ to deliver accurate inventory levels, lot traceability, on-time fulfilment plus compliance with global GS1 barcode standards and other sector-specific compliance requirements.
- In EnterpriseIQ, users can print labels directly from modules such as receiving, inventory, shipping, shop floor, warehouse management, RealTime monitoring and others
- Print labels automatically on the shop floor as product is being manufactured and packed with line-side printing
- Flexible and intuitive label creation interface: define label sizes, the information to be included on each label and its layout
- Provide both forward and reverse lot traceability from raw material to finished product and back
- Simplify the inventory & warehouse management process and increase accuracy with hand-held barcode scanners, including those provided by Zebra Technologies
- Multiple label data options. Include: text, special characters, barcodes, images and graphics including complex 2D formats
- Print multiple label types, including those for completed inventory, purchased items or a combination of the two
- Support both serialised and non-serialised inventory control
- Automatically generate ‘Certificates of Conformance’ during fulfilment.