Cost of Quality: control costs more tightly and deliver better product quality
Manufacturers can lose between 15-30% of their total costs as their product or services are not produced correctly in the first place.
IQMS’ cost of quality module helps you to take tighter control of costs by enabling you to identify and eliminate poor quality and high production costs in areas of the manufacturing process including rejects, unscheduled machine downtime, returns or reworking.
- Quickly identify processes, items and products that are least profitable
- Select specific dates and / or date ranges and analyse cost information
- Monitor cost of quality across all inventory items and classes or specific items and classes
- Identify the costs associated with rejected parts coming off each manufacturing machine or through the returns process
- Determine staff, inventory and material costs associated with reworks
- Track excess freight costs associated product returns