It doesn’t matter if you call it IBM i. Or AS400, iSeries or System i. Proximity offers specialist IBM i development services to a host of companies across the globe.
By partnering with us, you’ll never worry about resourcing your IBM i applications again as we have the IBM i specialists to support your development, support and maintenance needs.
And we’ve been doing it since 2009.
We’ve worked with organisations both large and small across the UK, Europe and further afield to design and develop innovative, scalable business critical IBM i applications with the option for ongoing management, support and maintenance of those applications.
Proximity’s technical knowledge is second-to-none, especially when it comes to designing and developing PHP applications on IBM i.
By partnering with us, you can take advantage of many years of knowledge, insight and experience helping businesses across multiple industry sectors improve efficiency, drive operational performance and reduce costs.
Our team of 40-plus UK-based IBM i development specialists provide day-to-day application management, support, maintenance, managed services, consultancy, analysis and development expertise.
Added together, we help you to retain all that is good about the IBM i now – and into the future.
Running IBM i Applications? You’ll be in very good company with Proximity
Over the year’s we have partnered with a host of companies including:
- The world’s largest freight forwarding & logistics companies – DB Schenker, Gebruder Weiss and Kuehne, GB Agencies + Nagel
- Some of the world’s best-known manufacturers including Draper Tools, AB World Foods, Sanofi and Amada
- Leading retailers including Wilko and Imperial Brands.
Providing specialist IBM i application development, maintenance & support
- Many years experience working with complex applications, specialising in IBM i
- Team of over 40 UK-based IBM i developers
- We’ve worked with businesses large & small across the UK, Ireland and Europe
- Access to a network of leading IBM i vendors with tools covering everything from Fresche Solutions & Remain Software to Raz-Lee, Maxava, Ivanti & StayLinked.